Do you get exhausted seeing too many notifications on your Windows 10? Although, there are some essential notifications you don’t want to miss, yet most of them are totally redundant. Microsoft Windows 10 has introduced this concept of notifications, which gives users an ability to disable these notifications for individual application. And now almost any application that you have installed can be obstructed from sending you unwanted notifications.
Note: If you dislike unnecessary notifications on your Windows 10 PC, you then don’t need to worry, because we have brought you quite a few ways to disable these annoying notifications. In this article, we are going to talk about how you can disable these notifications for specific applications on your computer.
Steps to Disable Notifications for Certain Apps in Windows 10
- Launch the Settings app. Or simply press Windows + l simultaneously.
- Tap on the System and go to Notifications & action.
- Here on the right side, you need to scroll down to the section “Get notifications from these senders.”
- Now you need to turn the slider next to app name off. Doing so will disable all kinds to notifications for this specific app.
- Tap on the app in the list you want to disable notifications for the Desktop and Action Center individually.
- Then in the app, you need to disable the “Show notification banners” option. Doing so will disable the Desktop notification, but the notifications are going to be kept in the Action Center.
- Also, to completely get rid of these notifications, you can also disable the “Show notification in action center” option.
- That’s all. You have now successfully disabled the notifications for an application, and you won’t be able to receive notifications from that specific app.
Note: You can repeat the steps as mentioned above unable the notifications by turning on the options you have disabled before in Settings.
Thank you for reading this blog; we hope this information will be useful to you.